Opening Late 2019
Welcome to The Vast. Tulsa’s newest Class “A” multi-tenant office, retail and restaurant building in downtown Tulsa. Sitting on the edge of the Brady Arts District at the northwest corner of Elgin and Archer, The Vast is a 100,000 square foot building located at the convergence of hotels, entertainment, offices and residential in downtown. The Vast, schedule to be completed in late 2019 will be home to Vast Bank, Casillas Petroleum, BKD and will bring in some 300 daytime occupants. The recent commitment from In The Raw Rooftop will result in vibrant dining and nighttime entertainment options to continue to attract people to The Vast. The ground floor will provide opportunities for high end casual dining options, quick lunch restaurants, work out studios or unique boutiques.
Tulsa Downtown has experienced more growth in the past several years that it has seen in decades. The growth and attractions will continue to add to both the daytime employment and nightlife as those in the Tulsa area choose to live, work or play in the central business district.
- ONEOK Field – Attracting over 400,000 visitors annually, ONEOK field is home to the Tulsa Drillers which hosts 71 regular season home games, the Tulsa Roughneck Soccer Games, which host 17 regular season home games and other corporate events and attractions.
- Tulsa Performing Arts Center – Home to more than 170 annual performances (Symphony, Opera, Theatre, Ballet, etc.) bringing in more than 200,000 people annually.
- BOK – Since its opening in 2008, the 19,199 seat multi-purpose arena regularly hosts 145 +/- major and minor events brining in an estimated 1.5 million people annually.
- First Friday – First Friday of every month has grown from 50 – 100 people per event to averaging more than 3,000 people to downtown museums, galleries and eating establishments.
- With more than 27,500 jobs in downtown Tulsa, there is a concentration in knowledge industries with high average wages, such as Professional Services with an average income of $86,000 and Finance and Insurance with an average income of $84,000. While knowledge industries comprise a large share of total employment, energy-related industries are the highest paying, with average wages of upwards of $170,000. Employees in these sectors represent significant retail and food and beverage spending potential.
- The number of downtown hotel rooms has more than doubled in the past 10 years to 2,402 rooms, with several new hotels located within blocks from The Vast.
- There continues to be a strong commitment from the not-for profit and for-profit segments to deliver multifaceted housing options to the downtown Tulsa market. With more than 985 units either recently completed or under development, the projected population downtown is anticipated to double from that just years earlier.